Languages in this list will be added soon. Let us your email, to notify you about updates.
Tatar, Amharic, Sinhalese, Telugu, Punjabi, Kurdish, Kannada, Yoruba, Tibetan, Maori, Kazakh, Malayalam, Kyrgyz, Bihari, Gujarati, Oriya, Tonga, Breton, Uzbek, Lao, Uighur, Dhivehi, Pashto, Tamil, Sundanese, Quechua, Burmese, Corsican, Syriac, Cherokee, Bengali, Marathi, Mongolian, Scots Gaelic, Latin, Inuktitut, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Luxembourgish, Faroese, Javanese, Frisian, Occitan, Khmer, Esperanto, Nepali, Tajik.
Online Filipino(Tagalog) English translator - translate texts, documents, sentences, phrases, web pages.\n\ '); document.write('\n\
Get a better translation!'); document.write('\n\ '); document.write('
Use this translation service for colloquial translations. Avoid using it for important document translations, like business translations, medical translations, technical translations or website translations. In this case, you must contact a reliable translation company.
Certified translation agencies:
Add your translation business here!
Free online machine translation services:
• Google Translator - free online translator from Google
• Microsoft Translator - free online translator from Microsoft
|Filipino(Tagalog) Speakers: 90.000.000|
Countries: Philippines ,
|English Speakers: 500.000.000..1.800.000.000|
Countries: United States , India , Nigeria , United Kingdom , Philippines , Canada , Australia , Ireland , New Zealand , South Africa ,
Change sense of translation: English Filipino Translator - online English Filipino translation
Filipino(Tagalog) English Translation Filipino(Tagalog) English Dictionary Translate Filipino(Tagalog) to English
If you need a perfect translation, contact a translation agency!
Sunday 11 March 2018 08:36:36 AM
Specify your preferred domain:
General translations, business translations, trade translations, law translations, technical translations, medical translations, science translations, software localization, website localization, other domains...
Tagalog: The Basis for Philipino
Tagalog is the basis for Philipino, the official (national) language of the Philippines.
Tagalog is also spoken outside of the Philippines. Around twenty countries have a minority population of immigrants who speak Tagalog.
Being as widespread as Tagalog is, it bears some further resemblance to English in that it is a dynamic and rich language full of quixotic quirks and colorful slang.
Origins of Tagalog
Tagalog has borrowed much of its bones from other languages, primarily Spanish, Malay, Sanskrit, and Javanese, historically. Over 330 years of Spanish occupation of the Philippines made Spanish clergymen the custodians of the language for some time; but, now that it's on its own legs, it borrows where it can and must. These days, there are dialects adopting lingual shifts and tropes wherever geography has thrown them.
The alphabet has evolved into Roman, and if you know how to pronounce the vowels in Spanish, picking up a couple of Tagalog idioms can be a piece of cake.
English Words Translated to Tagalog
Here is a short list of English words translated to Tagalog.
- light (weight)=magaan
- monster (of a size)=napakalaki
- monster (appearance)=halimaw
- drive (verb)=maneho
- wrist watch=relo
There are so many more words that we could translate, but it would take an entire lifetime to track down every single word and translate it for you, especially because new words come into existence so frequently with the rapid pace at which technology develops.
Tagalog to English Translators and Resources
Fortunately, there are a number services, programs, and tools available for Tagalog to English online translation. Although the resources may not be as plentiful as some of the world's more prevalent languages, rest assured you can find a variety of available tools and services. Many human translators and translating companies offer free quotes online as well. YourDictionary offers a list of helpful resources on the Austronesian and Australian Languages Page, or check out a few of the resources listed below.
Free Tagalog to English Translators
Tagalog Translating Services
- Win Translation offers Tagalog to English translation. They promise translators that are experts in the language as well as experts in various fields to provide the most accurate documents.
- Axis Translations offers to cover all language combinations in its services. In addition to personal Tagalog to English translation, the company also offers commercial applications such as legal, medical, business, technical, and financial translations.
Tagalog Translation Programs
- PalmTran is a unique software program that offers quick and easy translation in the palm of your hand. Running on Palm OS 3.5 or higher compatible hardware, PalmTran includes Filipino/Philipino/Tagalog and can translate words, phrases, sentences, e-mail, web pages, and more.
- World Language.com lists many resources for Tagalog, including translation software programs, grammar and reference books, and learning resources.