Assume you are the manager of your learning team and need to develop a plan that will address the characteristics of your group and yourself as the leader. This plan can be used to determine the needs of the learning team and is a tool for members to assess their skills, strengths, areas needing improvement, and the resources needed to help them reach their career goals.
Use each Learning Team member’s DiSC assessment results completed in Week One.
Develop a combined DiSC chart of your Learning Team members for use in developing this paper. Based on the individual assessments, what are the characteristics of your team?
Create a professional development plan to address the characteristics of the Learning Team members both individually and as a group and your ability to lead them:
- No more than 1400 words
- Formatyour paper consistent with APA guidelines
- Evaluate the individuals, including yourself, and the group based on the DiSC assessment.
Clickthe Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
1) The leadership process that describes how a group operates in an open system with other groups is called
2) Ideological leaders will develop when the leader
3) Effective transformational leaders
4) Transformational behavior can include
5) The concept that some people are natural (born) leaders is an attribute of which leadership approach?
6) Distant charismatic’s are often described in terms of their effect on follower
7) Which statement about transformational and charismatic leadership is most accurate?
8) One unique characteristic of followers in leadership theory is
9) CEOs who exhibit charismatic characteristics were noted to
10) Which statement comparing transformational and charismatic leadership is most accurate?
11) At theory that emphasizes leader traits and skills as determinants of leadership behavior is best categorized at what level?
12) Which characteristic of negative charismatic leadership is more likely to lead to failure?
13) A leadership contingency theory that stresses the intelligence and experience of the leader is
14) Most of the leadership theory and research explaining the actions of leaders and why those actions occurred has described
15) A theory that explains the most effective pattern of leadership behavior in a specified situation is best classified as
16) A contingency theory of leadership that depends on specific procedure for leader behaviors and has strong support is
17) Which of the following is a characteristic of a positive charismatic?
18) Charismatic leaders add followers by
19) What level of leadership process is emphasized in most theories of effective leadership?
20) Contingency theories may be difficult to implement because
21) A Contingency theory that contains mediating variables is
22) Most leadership theories emphasize