My Dream House Essay
Home is place where we stay with our families and live safely. The saying ‘East or West, home is the best’ is true in many ways. The home or house gives us affection and security. For me my house is a best place for me in the world, where I stay with my mother, father, and two brothers.
We all live in a three-room flat on the ground floor. It is in a big and colony of the city. There is a large drawing-cum-dining hall, two bed rooms, kitchen and toilets. There is also a big veranda. My father took this home ten years ago when I was just four-year-old. It is large enough for all of us. We are just five persons in the family.
My house is built of bricks, iron, tiles and marbles. It has all the modern amenities of life. The bath room is also very large, airy and tiled. It has a shower. The floor of my house is fully marbled. The kitchen of my house is large and comfortable. It is near the living room. One of its door opens in a balcony. From there we have a beautiful view of a park and a playground which is inside our camps.
The drawing and dining rooms are tastefully decorated. The floor is covered with a thick woolen carpet, there are two big and beautiful paintings on the wall. We own a color TV set and a D.V.D. the dining table is circular in shape with thick glass covering it. The dining chairs are high and very comfortable. We also have a sofa set, a refrigerator, a washing machine, a computer.
In balcony there are a number of flower plants grown in big earthen pots. They include roses, jasmine, pagoda tree, chameli, tulsi, money plant, etc. they add to the beauty and grace of our house. We have 5 fans, air pressure fan and an air cooler. All these things make my house a beautiful and very nice place to live in.
My home is the most important place in my life. I feel fully safe and secure in my home. When I return from school I feel great comfort at my house. I love my sweet home.
20 lines 'My Home' Essay for Class 1 , 2| Pointwise
You may also Like These !
- My home is the most important place in my life.
- I feel fully safe and secure in my home.
- My home is very beatiful.
- When I return from school I feel great comfort at my home.
- Its front look is my most familiar sight in my eye.
- There are four rooms, one kitchen, two bathrooms and one drawing room in my home.
- For me happiness starts from my home and ends at my home.
- My home is situated in Durgapur.
- It is great city for living.
- Natural beauty of Durgapur is very unique.
- If anyone wants to see how the earth should be cared, then he must see Durgapur city and its greenery.
- Its beauty adds big attribute to my home.
- My relatives comes at my home and admire it and the beauty of our city.
- It is surrounded by green trees, shrubs etc.
- This is the most valued place for me.
- I take a tour every year and stays in many hotels and other's houses, but my home gives me ultimate satisfaction.
- My lawn is big and there are many kinds of flower and palm trees. I like palm trees very much.
- This is the place where I get full care.
- Sitting in our lawn with a cup of tea at evening gives us ultimate pleasure.
- My home's location is very important because all types of shops and market are available nearby.